Valve released Fair Play Guidelines
On July 6, Valve released an update for CS:GO, adding some additional features to the game:
- Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely;
- Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches;
- Stability improvements.
- Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps;
- Added competitive matchmaking presets and the ability to save/load favorite map selections.
Also, Valve added a link to the «CS:GO Fair Play Guide» that appears every time a player is about to take a match on the official game servers.
Fair Play Guidelines
The recommendations from Valve highlighted the following points for players who choose to play on the official servers CS:GO:
In all modes
- Never cheat;
- Do not be rude or verbally abusive to teammates or opponents;
- Never use automation (for any reason).
In Competitive and Wingman
- Play to win;
- Play the full match.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in various restrictions on communication, bans, and blocking.